Use computers to replace or assist human resources. Automatically or semi-automatically analyze and process large volumes of video and audio contents to perform automatic identification, monitoring, cataloging, labeling, production and other functions.
Smart content recognition uses computer detection of audio, scenes, objects, portraits, subtitles and other identification technologies, to replace or assist human resources. Automatically or semi-automatically analyze and process massive amounts of video and audio content for identification, monitoring, cataloging, labeling, production and other functions.
ArcVideo smart content recognition system is based on two decades of research into core technologies concerning intelligent processing of video and audio. Based on video analysis, audio analysis, object recognition, face recognition and other core features, ArcVideo smart content recognition system meets all the market demands.
Smart contents recognition system framework map
- Smart monitoring on radio and TV
- Program interaction and value-added operations
- Shift advertising labels
- Smart labeling and cataloging
- Comprehensive audio and video recognition technology
- Accurate recognition rate of over 98% overall
- Stand-alone video recognition rate can be more than 20X
- Supports cloud deployments to meet large-scale processing requirements
- Supports audio and video sample automatic learning and discovery
- Supports management and retrieval of massive audio and video samples
- Opens the ability interfaces for third-party engine access
- Opens the application interface to build a flexible business model