Provides efficient, high-quality, and easy-to-use video and audio system for cable networks and broadcasting new media. Supports importing, quick-editing, and multi-screen transcoding of all kinds of movies, TV series, news, sports programming and more.
Competition within the broadcasting industry is increasingly fierce. Simultaneously, the rapid rise of new media, such as IPTV, OTT Internet TV, mobile TV, and Internet TV, has impacted the traditional media outlets. The content production capacity system is the core feature of video and audio processing for the new media platform, which provides content aggregation, fast processing, multi-screen transcoding and other important functions for the entire new media business.
- Content aggregation for cable networks and new media
- Fast encoding and non-linear editing for cable networks and new media
- Content production for cable networks and new media
Solution components and capabilities
- Upload pretreatment center
The uploading pretreatment system normalizes media resources and file formats such that the CMS system can easily identify (such as TS file) and add to the media system or CMS system.
- Multi-tasking uploads and editing at the same time
- Multiple input formats supported: MPG, MPEG, M2TS, AVI, MOV, VOB, TS, MKV, MP4, and MXF
- Variety of off-line file transfer protocols supported: NFS, CIFS, and FTP
- Simple pretreatment supported: adding/removing black edges of the video,adding/blurring logos, adding subtitles, etc.
- Online/offline fast encoding
The online/offline fast encoding system can do recording and editing at the same time for real-time online IP information sources, as well as editing tasks and fast encoding combination for offline program files.
- Recording and editing at the same time for live streams
- Frame accurate demolition and merging, as well as automatically detecting of transition frames
- Video overlay and logo blurring
- Area clipping of video
- Adding external subtitles
- More than 20X combinations
- One input and multiple output, multi-format production
- Multi-screen transcoding
The solution requires powerful offline transcoding capabilities to support multi-screen transcoding for uploaded programs and fast encoding of content, as well as docking with the operator’s media information system or CMS system.
- Multiple input formats supported: MPG, MPEG, AVI, MOV, TS, MKV, MP4, MXF
- Multiple output formats supported: TS, MP4, FLV, 3GP, HLS, MXF
- Logo insertion and blurring, including setting the insertion position and time Border cropping
- SRT subtitle insertion
- Source and target online preview