Open, cross-regional, cross-network, and multi-service cloud video processing platform, which provides the core video and audio support to develop a full media format cloud service.
The cloud video processing platform provides a central video and audio support for enterprises to carry out a full media cloud service.
Application scenarios Cloud transcoding of file slices
Large-scale content aggregation and multi-screen distribution for large-scale content production and content operation broadcasters.
- Offline file transcoding
- A single program can be distributed as a file slice to multiple servers to do parallel transcoding, to improve the efficiency of single-task transcoding
- Supports lots of concurrent processing tasks
Application scenarios Cloud transcoding of streaming files
Used in cloud drives or digital TV set-top box platforms to send video on a mainstream video site from a PC screen to a TV screen.
- Supports large-scale concurrent access requests and dynamic calls
- Minimum delay treatment to protect the user experience
- Provides two services, including transcoding and push streaming
Application scenarios Transcoding and recording from stream to file
Large-scale content aggregation for content institutions, collection and analysis for supervisory organizations, and storage of recordings for security monitoring.
- Collection and recording of large-scale information sources
- 7×24 hour automatic and fragmental collection
Application scenarios Smart content analysis from files to reports
Used for advertisement monitoring and analysis, intelligent advertisement tagging, and intelligent cataloging service.
- Large-scale of content analysis workload
- Intelligent background analysis and analysis reports for foreground business systems