Customized for full platform integration playback with a cross-platform playback engine and a unified interface to support playback.
With the emergence and popularity of a variety of smart terminals, the current demand for video playback is moving in the direction of multiple terminals and multiple operating systems.
The demands for a playback engine focus on the following aspects:
All terminal supported playback diagram
- Efficient and stable underlying playback
- Unified developers interface, easy to integrate
- Cross-platform support for hardware and software with rapid adaption of new terminals
- Open architecture for easy upgrades to support new features
- Reliable security with support for digital content protection
- Used to develop a unified user interface to resolve the issue of excessive hardware devices and chip solutions on the currently market, and the difficulty of playback application development.
- Professional full platform playback engine solution
- Supports mainstream chips and operating systems
- Supports hardware accelerated decoding/rendering
- Based on highly efficient and stable playback technology, which has been used in 1000000000 terminals worldwide
- Perfect and customizable playback experience
- Supports mainstream formats and streaming media protocols
- Supports digital content protection
- Open architecture, good scalability