Solves website video playback issues. Through a terminal adapter, format conversion can be easily achieved so the website video can be transferred from PC screens to TV screens in real-time.
According to the concurrent number of users’ requests, the platform can automatically analyze the capabilities of the transcoding pools and intelligently distribute tasks to the appropriate service unit for real-time transcoding. Meanwhile, the users can play, pause, fast forward or stop playback. Videos can be shared and used with different terminal protocols and formats.
Screen-to-screen convergence business diagram
- Used in digital TV set-top box platforms to send video on mainstream video sites from a PC screen to a TV screen.
- Professional cluster scheduling management system that provides a complete end-to-end solution.
- Supports task load balancing scheduling, which ensures security and stability.
- Provides enterprise-class transcoding of GPU+CPU solutions and supports high concurrency.
- Supports centralized deployment and distributed deployment to facilitate business expansion.